Saturday, January 29, 2005

Big day for big boy

Today is Daffa's first birthday.
And few days ago mbak Myrna sent me this email.
I wish i could make it...
Happy 1st Birthday cutie little adorable baby boy!

Kissy Kissy Hugs,
Tante Li yg lg kangen banget sama Dafdaf





Hi Tante Li, Hi Tante May, Hi Bude Ay, Hi Tante Mi!

How are you doin? How is my grandparents and my uyuts? And cousin Abi, what he's doing now? I can say Abi now! My words are: baba, babi, babu, babe, mamma, mammi, woooo, aaaa, aem... and many more! I love playing with my car... ngeeeeeng... dorong... dorong.... trus kabur ke kitchen while loughing... gotcha Ma! Coz' mama and papa always say "No Daffa!" for the kitchen. hehehe... I am smart too... I learn very quick... I know how to turn on/off the TV by pressing the power button on TV, I saw papa and mama did it! I also know how to open the door and how to turn off/on the light! And... I can draw now! My first drawing is great... I drew papa's table and tee shirt too... it was fun! Nila said... gak heran...papa-mamanya arsitek sih! But both mama-papa said... don't be architect Daf, be a doctor, they all have great cars here! hahaha..... And I've tried lots of cookies now... I love famous amos, cheese stick (yg dibawain Nini buat mama), and krupuk udang! it's kriuk kriuk! But my fave is still Cheerios!

My fist time dititipin? I was crying a lot... but then, I enjoyed playing with 3D... and cry when papa took me home! (mama cried as well when she said bye-bye to me too! She said she was nervous for day 1 in school but she was more worried about me... she keep calling papa asking about me!)

And finally, I'd like to remain you all, since time goes so fast... that I am soon to be a toddler... "officially" this Sat, Jan 29. So, we will have a small party to celebrate my first b'day to make it "official". And I'd like all of you (Eyang, Ungku, Aki, Nini, Mbah Uyut, Nini Uyut, T' Li - Mi - May, bu de Ay, P' de De, and cousin Abi... and all fams) to join us. It will be:

Day/Date: Saturday, January 29, 2005
Time: 01.00 - 05.00 pm
Place: The Rampen's
2507 Jackson Parkway
Vienna, VA.

It's gonna be fun! I'll have Elmo's B'day cake (Aa' Justin ordered it for me).. it's chocolate vanilla b'day cake... yummy! It's all about Elmo! Coz' I love... Elmo... just like my learning table! I wish I can have the Wiggles as the theme... but they can' make the wiggles cake and no wiggles part goodies at party store... so... I'll go with Elmo! Tante Li masih inget kan Wiggles? Makanya Tante2 ke sini... ntar Daf2 ajak nonton Wiggles deh!

Well.... Hope all of you can come and have fun together with us. I guarantee it will be 100% fun coz' I will be the entertainer, and I'm telling you, I am a great entertainer! I mean... really, really great one! Masih inget kan Tante Li, how I made you laugh?
So... see ya all at my 1st b'day party.


Kissy kissy hugs!
DAF2